Crow's Harbor

Kami Shia

Mythical
1614151156204.png

A dark and mysterious port where the black market handles some of their business.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Kami Shia

Mythical
1614151643512.png

-Taiji Uchiha-
Listen to while reading

A cool breeze flowed in the wind currents that blew. On a dark and snowy night a Shinobi by the name of Taiji Uchiha was given a solo mission to investigate the black market, only a small group of people knew of the mission including Taiji himself. His orders were to infiltrate the black market and gather as much intel as possible without being detected, with that being said he was ordered to leave any tools connecting him to the hidden leaf behind such as the Taiwa scroll/device. Even though Taiji was an Uchiha his status was unknown to most, like most of Konoha’s anbu Taiji is highly secretive about his abilities. However the Young shinobi wore a black coat that covered his normal body except his chest armament was a copy of his usual chest piece without the Uchiha symbol. His brown and silver hair would definitely mislead anyone into thinking he was an Uchiha. The young man made sure to carry all his tools within sealing tags so he could summon them later if need be. Placing the tags in pockets inside of his jacket, Taiji specifically carried the tag that housed his trusty ice blade in the sleeve of his right arm.

Tai was fortunately greeted by an elderly man who happily gave information about one of the black markets popular dealing locations and what they’d look like. Embarking on this journey the young Uchiha had to travel by foot to the Land of Crows. Lucky he was able to be teleported to a location near the Land of Crows allowing him to reach his destination sooner rather than later. While gathering information from nearby villages. He even told the

As the sun began to set the world grew even colder as the young shinobi approached the first location that was mentioned by the old man, which was the Yatagarasu Province . Approaching the area casually but cautiously, remaining calm as he scouted a two men fit the description that the old man gave him. The old man also warned him to approach calmly, confidently, and cautiously and to keep his hand visible at all times. Taiji approached the men standing outside, keeping 40ft between him and the suspicious men. Tai made sure to keep his hands visible so no alarms would be raised. The icy snow crunched with each step he took as beautiful snowflakes fell from the sky. The snow brought him back to his childhood when training with his mother in the cold.

Excuse me?,” Taiji called out the men calmly as his smooth relaxed voice was offering a kind but yet stern attention grabbing comment. He waited for the men to respond to him, while listening out for his surroundings as well, however Tai made sure not to give the men any reason to act hostile. Making only eye contact as he made sure to not to size up these men directly in their faces in order to prevent any provoked hostility. He was surprised to even make it this far without being attacked. Hoping this mission goes by smoothly the young Uchiha hoped to have benefited from its experience without having to have any conflict or scuffles.​

Yon

Jonin
The men outside what appeared to be a small shed approached Tai with haste. The man in front looked at him with an eyebrow raised then looked behind him at the other "goons" in his midst.
1614211957406.png

Man: "Who the hell are you? Never seen you round these parts before...is it trouble you're looking for?" The man in front scoffed. A man on the side of the 'leader' snorted his nostril before spitting on the floor next to the approaching shinobi.

All the meanwhile a black shadow figure placed itself on the roof sitting there unknown to anyone in the immediate area as it was suppressing its chakra pool. Other people (rough looking) people came from every corner peeking their heads around the corner. A few of the men he approached started to seem antsy and even digging around their ninja pouches. The next thing this shinobi said should be be with extreme caution.

Kami Shia

Mythical
1614238236764.png

-Taiji Uchiha-
Listen to while reading

Taiji could hear the footsteps of all the members who surrounded him, still he remained calm as he felt that he followed a good clue. Gazing into the eyes of the man who spoke, he respectfully listened and gave the man time to finish his sentence.

A sly smirk would cross the boys lips. “ Lets just say I'm a new friend and I don’t want any trouble” The boy calmly announced to the man.

“I’ve heard rumors of a shop that sells special wares, and I want in,” the young man said without speaking too loudly. Taiji calmly and respectfully awaited their response, most gangs usually respect money so he made sure to carry enough to bribe if need be. He hoped offering respect while standing his ground would be enough to sway them to at least suspect him as a buyer or maybe even someone who wanted to join their ranks. His attire surely fit the part. Taiji sort of felt at home in this cold dark environment, despite the troubling gangs it seemed peaceful at most. Simply observing the other members who stood in front of him through his peripheral vision he could tell that this gang stuck together like a pack of wolves lurking in the shadows. Still he remained calm yet cautious still, just in case things go wrong. Tai remembered what the old man said, following his instructions the boy seemed to be doing well so far hoping his words won’t provoke any violence he relaxed and waited for an answer. Snow continued to fall. The cold breeze would make anyone want to go inside for a moment, the gales of wind continued to get stronger making it even colder.​

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
This wasn't his master's usual territory - in fact, it was a whole continent away. There was something about being so far away that gave him a sense of comfort. It wasn't like his lord would simply appear, right? Perhaps he would. Either way he could never truly relax. In some mundane and happenstance way he tried to make things persist with a sort of regularity to the degree possible. After all, he didn't want to be here in the Land of Crows of all places. There were countless crows, ravens and black-birds constantly cawing and roving about. It was so obnoxious that he didn't think he could bear it when he first arrived. And yet here he was.
4aa6d3e02f42bdb31465d841a4037305.jpg

Some years ago To's family estate had been ransacked and their property taken. Not before long they had woken up a week or so later. Some of them perished while others had their bodies subject to all sort of inhumane experimentation. It was awful and he was unsure that he could bare it all... that is until Kechi discovered that To possessed a very special ability, one which would allow him to evade detection and take on the appearance of whomever he chose.

"He's with me." said an older man who appeared some distance away.

"I have a shop. Just behind this alley here. Why don't you all come and follow me in for some tea and a chat? Hm?"

Without waiting for a response, the small old man turned around and walked down the darkened wet alley to his shop and had they followed he wouldn't turned around to speak with them once more...

Yon

Jonin
1614382336349.png
"I DO WAWN NOE TWOUBLE WAAH WAAH..."
The gang leader mocked him. He looked closely and the men surrounded him. The leader then spoke to him once more Leader: "Just to happens...my boy here" he'd pat his friend's chest next to him "his name IS trouble ain't that right?"
The man next to him would laugh and grin

1614382387398.png
"Yeaaa... And while you may have not been looking for me...I have been looking for you! HAHAHA!" He'd aggressively point at the man in front of him. The group would laugh as then the old man would appear and the group fell scilent. A member who was still laughing was quickly hit on the head before the old man spoke:

1614382480601.png
"He's with me." The group of men then looked at each other curious then they looked at each other. For some reason they remember seeing the old mans face around but... given the atmosphere and the strange confidence of the old man this might have been business best left for the two of them to deal with. However a notation from the group would be made about the mysterious man who emerged and the old shop owner across the ways.

1614382336349.png"Let's go boys, we're done here..." spoke the leader spoke.

1614382904050.png
"We were just about to have our fun too...hmp...whatever..." The men dashed off into the night, letting the shadows consume their presence not to be seen once more.

Kami Shia

Mythical
1614414872582.png

-Taiji Uchiha-

The gang began to start to get a little rowdy as the tension in the air grew, the leader in his gang began mocking the undercover shinobi. They truly believed that he could take on the young Uchiha. Taiji just watched the men silently as they tried to pick a fight however things slightly took a left turn. Tai managed to catch the eye of the mysterious old man who seemed to appear out of the shadows. His voice caused silence amongst the gang, his role here had been respected and important, Taiji believed this to be another clue to getting the answers he was looking for. He would glance over to the old man as he directed him towards his shop down a dark alley. The young man would follow the old man the moment he turned around.

“Thank You” Tai kindly stated the gang members just before the leader commanded his gang to depart. Showing kindness for not acting hostile from the get go. Taiji followed the old man while watching him closely as they entered the shop. As most shinobi do who are unfamiliar territory he made sure to remain aware of his surroundings while entering the shop. He looked around to see if anyone else was in the shop and for the moment it seemed as if the two were alone. Letting out a sigh just before he crossed his arms and kindly greeted the old man.​

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
4aa6d3e02f42bdb31465d841a4037305.jpg
"You're a fool, you know? ... To be out here in the open like that."

To said these things as he prepared some tea for Taiji who had already been seated. A few minutes had passed since he met the boy and already knew that something was up. You see, To was the eyes and ears for Kechi in this region and as such... he was also a recruit. What was someone such as this doing in a place like this?

"Anyway." he said placing down a bamboo cup with green tea in it before Taiji.

"What are you doing here? There is only trouble around these parts."

This old man was no fool. Taiji would be a fool to lie to him. He sat down across from Taiji and stared into his own cup of tea, picking it up and drinking from it. The tea had no poison or added materials to it; it was simply green tea and harmless.

Reactions: Yon

Kami Shia

Mythical
1614589501958.png

-Taiji Uchiha-
Listen to while reading

Glancing into his cup of tea Taiji was hesitant to drink any until he had spoken with old man To and gathering the information he needed. The young Uchiha was happy to be out of the cold weather and into the comfort of the shop's warmth. Paying very close attention so that he may process every word the old man said, so that he could give a proper response.

I’ve been in search of the Black Market. I heard there were rare and unique items being sold at reasonable prices, I want to see what they have to offer.” The young man stated calmly and not too loudly, in truth he was interested in what items they possessed. He had hoped by being direct his words would possibly earn a little sense of trust from the old man. Taiji had long since forgotten and discarded the mission he once was assigned; he felt that he could truly get away as the shinobi outside had done. Being caged up in the Land of Fire made the young Uchiha feel like a guard dog or a bird with its wings clipped.​