Thunder God's Temple

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
thunder-god-temple-png.2800

image.png

The location is depicted as a celestial-like space composed of numerous thunderstorm clouds with multiple temple structures placed around in random areas throughout the area, added with multiple stair-like structures that appear as lightning strokes instead of actual stairs themselves all inside of an endless void with the appearance of a galaxy.
image.png

Last edited:

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
265a7ccb73c02e06bbd83b9c7f00844b.png

547fc3cd321cf89b87118b8ac2ad9834.png

“How did ore end up in such a pitiful state?”

Gyuki considered the question as he looked around engulfed in darkness only illuminated by streaks of lightning. He missed the outside world more specifically the ocean. The salty smell was so intense that it danced on to his taste buds. The ocean was an enormous pool of wonder that Gyuki was all familiar with and felt safe at. The waves crashing and kissing his skin was an absolute luxury. When staying afloat amongst the enormous basin, Gyuki loved to stare up at the sky, where one thin cloud after another briskly sailed by despite the wind not being aggressively strong. The confusion that corrupted his mind also lingered in his heart.

A loud explosive sound echoed throughout the temple as an expansion of air heated by a lightning discharge. This streak of lightning far exceeded the ones that appeared sporadically. This lightning streak consisted of a powerful chakra that belong to a being who was legendary in his own right. The Raikage feet bounced off the cold stone tiles helping the beast become more aware of who was slowly approaching him. One fact that remained true was that organisms always adapt to their environment. Bounded by chains, Gyuki could feel the dramatic difference in his power. If not for his entrapment, he surely was confident that he could kill the Raikage along the temple with a single-tailed beast bomb. An innate trait that Kyaro was not aware of was the rhythm of his footsteps and breathing.

Appearing before the beast, a strong amount of hatred brewed within the beast that charged forward without thinking but was reminded of his captivity as it was forced backward in the opposite direction. Gyuki was infamous for his countless violent rampages, but this dwindled after his last jinchuriki Killer B. Gyuki was once treated as a loyal shinobi of Kumogakure, despite being an eight-tailed entity. Unfortunately, history repeated itself, and he found himself an enemy of Kumogakure once more. Gyuki once grew fond of humans who treated him fairly, but his hatred resurfaced due to the oppression of the current Raikage.

Kyaro’s words carried no weight to Gyuki as the story he recited to Gyuki had not registered within his mind. His mind was a clean slate and the Gyuki who was entirely massive and dwarfed entire forests, its head tilted downwards to make eye contact with Kage to determine what was ailing him. “Listen boy I have no recollection of what you speak of, but if I did what of it? The Last thing I remember was a full moon…and after that, I woke up here. Why don’t you fill in the gaps?” The Gyuki’s time was dark and exasperated. Patience had not been a virtue for the eight-tailed beast as he tugged on the humongous chains that entangled and immobilized the beast.
547fc3cd321cf89b87118b8ac2ad9834.png

Kyaro

Staff member
Kyaro (No BG).png

Kyaro Nametag.png

image.png

Kyaro kept an eye of Gyuki and rubbed his head in frustration as the beast went on about not remembering the events in which the Raikage was speaking of. Granted, the events that took place were in fact about 15 years ago so the beast not remembering didn't come as a shock to him; However since Gyuki wanted a reminder of what happened, Kyaro would be glad to give him one. As such, he confidently sat down directly in front of the 8 tails with little to worry about him being in danger. "I'm fully aware of you being an ally of this land and Village, there was even a time when I wanted to meet you myself and befriend you. Back then I was a child, about 9 years old. That same night, we were attacked by rogue ninja since they wanted you... and my clan, my family tried to protect you. They fought for you, risked their lives for you. Yet, you turned on us. You devoured my father, my mother, and my twin sister. The same people who fought to protect you are the same people you killed in the process. My hate towards you isn't just to hate you because before that day I wanted to be your friend. So tell me the truth, no lies, no games, " He remained on the floor sitting in an indian style like manner, as he looked up at the creature in a respectful manner. Even though he hated Gyuki at this very moment, the 8 tails was still a being who earned respect from all the lands like the rest of his family.

"Im sure you don't want to remain here forever, so with that in mind. Should I even think that you're keeping something from me, or lying to me in any way... I'll leave you here until i feel like coming back to speak with you. That could be days, weeks, maybe even months or years. It all depends on the next few words you choose." The expression on the face of the Raikage was serious, and this was one of the times he actually wasn't joking around and meant every single word he was speaking towards Gyuki. Normally Kyaro wouldn't result to something like this on any kind of creature, especially one with a legendary status within the Land Of Lightning, however, this was a special situation and one the Raikage couldn't simply ignore and slide under the rug like it never happened as this was something much more personal for the young Raikage.

image.png

Kyaro

Staff member
Kyaro (No BG).png

Kyaro Nametag.png

image.png

After waiting what felt like minutes just to get a response to his question, the young Raikage grew impatient and slowly stood up from where he was sitting. Kyaro glanced at the beast one last time before turning his back to him and walking away towards the scroll, he'd give a wave of his hand which caused the chains around Gyuki to become tight enough around his body to the point he was completely lifted from the ground in a restrained manner as well as the chains around his neck becoming tight to a point where it'd feel as if he was suffocating but left just enough looseness for him to be able to gasp in order to gain a tiny bit of air. "I'm going to leave you like that for another week, each time you refuse to answer me, or take too much time answering me, this will be repeated. And if you manage to catch your breath, well, i'll just have to tighten them again to repeat it. Be thinking about your answer until I return." With that, the lightning accumulation that had transpired when he first arrived will happen once more before completely disappearing from the Thunder God's Temple. After a few moments, the cloud guardian above the village began spinning at a rapid pace as the scarlet colored lightning going through it changed the tint of the village, giving the entire village a reddish hue as the sound of thunder began going off before 12 bolts of lightning crashed down on the top of the building before the cloud itself along with everything else disappeared, meanwhile the lightning strikes themselves began shrinking to the size of a person.

Once Kyaro arrived back within the village, he noticed there was not only a group of people around amongst buildings, but there were clones along with the shinobi from Land Of Earth being restrained by his guards. He was fully aware that he had a meeting with the Daimyo, but if escalated like this within the span of literally not even 2 minutes, something had to set it off. Now the only question the young Raikage had was what caused the stir up between the guards and the earth ninja and why, while the visitors from land of arrived earlier than the scheduled time, things still shouldn't have gotten out of hand as much as it seemed to have gotten since he's been in the realm. On top of which, due to the information and experiences he's gaining from his clones, there are more inside, Assuming the one inside was the real person he was supposed to be meeting with he made his way into the office, rather this was a clone or not didn't matter to him in the slightest. He simply wanted to get things over with as soon as possible, especially since he had other important matter to deal with and worry about. Eventually, one could hear the static of electricity going through the halls. This was due to the Raikage chakra type making his body naturally electric/heated so sparks came off of his body with each step. While having a serious attitude about him, his expression once he arrived remain relaxed but before getting to the reason they were gathered together there was something he needed to address first. "So i've noticed a lot of your clones spread through the village, and i'm also aware of the fact they've been surrounded by my guards. I'm sure you can shed some light on the situation, why don't you tell me what happened during the time i've been in my temple, along with the reason for your early visit. We were schedule for sunrise, why arrive now at 1AM?"

image.png